Thursday was the big day … my work baby shower! It was themed with owls and the number 3. EVERYTHING was matching and SO thought out! I was overwhelmed that everyone went to such an extreme to throw me a wonderful shower!
- 3 three layer diaper cakes
- 3 games around the number 3
- Tri colored pasta
- 3 kinds of cheese to put on 3 different crackers
- 3 types of beverages
- 3 kinds of M&Ms
- 3 cakes (with the owls!)
- 3 gifts to open
- 3 cards (one to Baby A, B & C)
- Tri color tortilla chips to dip into three different dips!
My work team put so much into this shower … it meant more to me than I think they’ll ever know! I’m usually the one that does all the planning, so to be thrown a party like this … I know how much work and love went into it.
Becky was my “official photographer” … check out all the photos!
Thank you New Store/Remodel/Implementation team! Love you all!